Tuesday 25 – Wednesday 26 June 2013 - University of Greenwich, Chatham, UK
Ecoform 2013 is a technical conference aimed to promote the exchange of information and experience among scientists and other professionals working in the field of green chemistry and formulation. The topic of green and novel technologies in pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry is of great importance. Novel technologies are of utmost significance in the design of products and processes that reduce or eliminate the use or generation of hazardous substances. One aim of this meeting is to discuss the novel tools available for the material processing and their applications as a substitute to the traditional methods.
This conference is also designed to inform delegates of several upcoming technologies used from the extraction of the raw materials to the formulation of finished product. The programme will consist of a number of invited speakers from industry and academia and talks selected from submitted abstracts.
The speaker list includes;
- Supercritical Water - Jawwad Darr (Univesity College London)
- Microwave processing – Vitaliy Khutoryanskiy (University of Reading)
- Green chemistry - Peter Dunn (Pfizer)
- Green Technology for development of Pharmaceuticals - Dennis Douroumis (University of Greenwich)
- Ultrasonics - Timothy Mason (Coventry University)
- Radiation Technology – Piotr Ulański (Technical University of Łódź)
Abstract submission: 30 May 2013
Early bird deadline: 10 June 2013
An event organised by the Formulation Science and Technology Group (FSTG) of RSC and the University of Greenwich in association with RSC Sonochemistry and Industrial Physical Chemistry group.