- Quality by Design: A Thriving Life Science Sector in Eastern NC - Insurance News Net (press release)
- PHARMATEK DOUBLES API-IN-CAPSULE MANUFACTURING CAPACITY ... - Ticker Report
PHARMATEK DOUBLES API-IN-CAPSULE MANUFACTURING CAPACITY ...Ticker Report
The trademarks Pharmatek, Pharmatek Laboratories, Inc., Hot Rod Chemistry
, Pharmatek Formulation
Screening, Pharmatek University and PTEK U are all property of Pharmatek Laboratories, Inc. Additional information about Pharmatek Laboratories may be ...
- What do you do? Lorie Staley, R&D technical services manager at Sabra ... - FoodNavigator-USA.com
- IntelGenx and RedHill Biopharma Provide an Update on FDA's Ongoing Review ... - MarketWatch
- RedHill Biopharma and IntelGenx Provide an Update on FDA's Ongoing Review ... - Stockhouse
- (MKTW) Cynapsus Announces Positive Results of CTH-104 Clinical Study of ... - Wall Street Journal
- LiteFoods, Inc. Introduces Its Technical 'Dream Team' for Neusolite™ and More - PR Web (press release)
- Are Sugary Foods Addictive? - Care2.com
Are Sugary Foods Addictive?Care2.com
... to eat that banana when there wasn't much food around. But now that fruit is in fruit loop form, this adaptation has “become a dangerous liability.” The original Coca-Cola formulation
actually included coca leaf, but now, perhaps, its sugar content ...
- Powdered Alcohol Could Be Huge - thebolditalic
Powdered Alcohol Could Be Hugethebolditalic
“Palcohol,” a formulation
of 1-oz. packets that you mix with five ounces of liquid to get a cocktail, was looking like it might be available in time for the Treasure Island Music Festival, but now even that's in doubt. There's a ... Better inebriation ...and more »
- UGA researchers develop new drug formulation for cancer treatment - Online Athens
UGA researchers develop new drug formulation for cancer treatmentOnline Athens
Health forums were abuzz in 2007 with news that a simple, inexpensive chemical
may serve as a viable treatment to many forms of cancer. The drug dichloroacetate, or DCA, was touted as a cure-all, but after years of work, scientists are still searching ...