The SCI/RSC's Joint Colloid & Surface Chemistry Group and the RSC's Formulation Science and Technology Group held this successful meeting on 16 November 2011 to introduce the latest science and show how it can be used to create innovative colloidal systems.
Available Conference Papers:
- Colloidal particles as emulsion and foam stabilisers, Bernard P Binks
- Suspension stability: why particle size, zeta potential and rheology are important, John J Duffy and Adrian J Hill
- Automation for the development of new formulations, Werner Zinsser
- Microrheology for soft materials, Mathias Fleury
- Biodelivery across leaf/skin membranes - formulating for biodelivery, Trevor Blease